Basic info –
|Full Name||Dhirendra Krishna Shastri|
|Other Name||Bageshwar Dham Maharaj, Balaji Maharaj, Bageshwar Maharaj, Bageshwar Baba|
|Date of Birth||04, July 1996|
|Place of Birth||Gada, Chatarpur, Madhyapradesh|
|Father||Ram Kripal Garg|
|Siblings||Shaligram Maharaj(Younger Brother), One Sister|
|Grandparents||Bhagwan Das Garg|
|Known for||Hindu Divine Story-Teller|
Dhirendra Shastri Physical Appearance
Dhirendra Shastri Height
Dhirendra Shastri Height is 5 ft 8 inch approximately.
Dhirendra Shastri Weight
Greta’s weight is 58 kg approx.
Dhirendra Shastri age
In 4 July 2022, Dhirendra Shastri completed 26 years. Now his age is running 27 years.
Dhirendra Shastri Eye Color
Dhirendra Shastri Eye Color is black.
Dhirendra Shastri Hair Color
Dhirendra Shastri hair color is black.
Dhirendra Shastri education school/college
He did his primary education in his village. He did Bachelor of Arts from his nearest college. After college his interest went into the divine knowledge of Hindu God, so he studied all the holy Hindu scriptures Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bhagavata Puan and started telling the story of Hindu God to people.
Dhirendra Shastri Language Known
Shastri ji Known Hindi, Bundeli, Sanskrit and English. His English is not excellent but good. He knows spreading divine knowledge in sanskrit very well.
Dhirendra Shastri net worth
In 2023, His net worth goes around 19 carod INR approx 2.4 Million US Doller.
Dhirendra Shastri wife
Dhirendra Shastri ji is unmarried.
Dhirendra Shastri family
His father name is Ram Kripal Garg and mother name is Saroj Garg. His grandfather name is Bhagwan Das Garg. Apart from his parent and grandparent he has one younger brother name Shaligram Maharaj and one sister.
Some interesting and lesser-known facts about Bageshwar Dham & Maharaj Dhirendra Shastri
- Bageshwar Dham is a temple of Hanuman ji located in Garha Gao of Madhyapradesh which is like a small hermitage.
- This temple is a very old temple, in this temple Pandit Dhirendra Shastri’s grandfather used to hold court while preaching.
- The people who come here claim that Bageshwar Dham is a miraculous place, every devotee who goes here, his problems are told in writing to the devotee without informing the devotee.
- Maharaj Dhirendra Krishna along with his grandfather used to sit on the throne in Bageshwar Dham. But after his grandfather’s death, people made Dhirendra Krishna Shastri the Peethadhishwar of Bageshwar Dham.
- In Bageshwar Dham, people write their name in a slip and submit it in a box, later when Shastri ji opens the box and takes out the slip, then first he himself tells all the problems of the devotee whose name is there in that slip, then also the measures to remove them. tells
- This Durbar is held only once a week only on Tuesdays.
Dhirendra Shastri Bageshwar Dham official youtube channel
Dhirendra Krishna bageswar dham official youtube channel has 3.64 million subscribers and more than 532 million video views.
Dhirendra Shastri Official website
The official website of Dhirendra Sharma Bageshwar dham is claiming that his Mahaprasad removes poverty.
This website also claims that he has some certificates of excellence.
Dhirendra Shastri Official Instagram
Bageshwar Dham official Instagram have 133k followers.
Dhirendra Shastri Bageshwar Dham Facebook
Dhirendra shastri Bageshwar dham Facebook group has 90.9k members and his facebook page has 2.7 million follower.
Dhirendra Shastri Bageshwar Dham Twitter
Dhirendra Shastri Controversy
- Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s cousin Dinesh Garg had also lodged an FIR against Shastri ji for threatening to kill him.
- Shyam Manav, a member of Nagpur’s Superstition Eradication Committee, has challenged Shastri ji, accusing him of spreading superstition, that if Dhirendra Shastri ji is so miraculous, then come to Nagpur and prove his miracle.
- In response to that, Shastri ji says that
Elephants go to the market, dogs bark thousands. I am not a miracle worker but a servant of Hanuman ji, I do not need to go anywhere to prove anyone, if you have any problem then come to Bageshwar Dham and see.
- Due to this statement of Shastri ji, he started getting trolled by people in the internet.People started saying that the language of a saint cannot be like this.
- Some people and devotees of Baba have also come forward in his support.